Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bonding time

What I love about my current job is that when school's out, I'm on a vacation mode haha!Downside though is that I became lazier since I feel too complacent that I have enough time to attend to personal stuffs but ended up cramming in the end. Maybe cramming will always be a part of me. Haha! 

I love Christmas season  because of the following reasons: 1. no work for me since Christmas break is uso in my new job haha; 2.extra money; 3. GIFTS!GIFTS!GIIIIIIFTS!4. time for myself (naks!); 5. mall sales left and right! 6.bonding with family and friends (a must)!

NACS kids circa 2010
Anway speaking of bonding time, I rejoined my former ABS officemates for the company's street party last Friday before hitting 1029, a stone's throw away from the office. We stayed there for four hours----almost two hours were spent for the "getting-to-know" stuff and simple awarding ceremony ala NACS style while the remaining hours were spent for pure bonding---videoke and drinking session.  It feels great to bond and talk with these people again. I super miss them that's why I always make it a point to attend every gathering that the group will hold. I will always be a proud Kapamilya but I take more pride in being a NACS member haha drama mode. 

 Because of my recent bonding time with my officemates, I suddenly thought it would be a great idea to reunite with my HS friends over the weekend also. I always have this sentiment that we no longer spend time with each other like we used to. I mean, our houses were not that far away from each other since we're all from neighboring towns of Taytay, Cainta, and Antipolo. Haha! I can't believe that they're all available when I texted them that same day regarding my plan of a simple get-together dinner. Talagang natutuloy ang biglaang lakad! Love it haha! Our agenda for the day was only dinner since we also have some personal matters to attend to but I'm just grateful that we still make it a point to see each other once a year. Ironic haha!This is why I love the Christmas season because it gives each one of us a good excuse to see one another. 
Bonding with HS peeps
 
Tonight, I'll be out to meet with my college pals for some bonding time and maybe a little catching up to do. And who knows we might cook something for our summer bonding time (fingers crossed).

I'm just too glad and thankful for the two-week break because more than anything else, it gives me the opportunity to see and bond with the people close to my heart...a real a stress-buster and a welcome break from my boring routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment