Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Going Home


I soooooo love the song that I need to post it haha! I just discovered it after watching Friends with Benefits two nights ago. The movie's plot ending is a given--- of course Dylan (Justin Timberlake) and Jamie (Mila Kunis) will end up together because they realized that they already love each other--- but I doubt if this ending applies in reality. Maybe yes, maybe no since the probability that only one of them will fall in love to the other is higher than both of them falling in love with each other. The movie entertained me nonetheless especially JT singing while making love with Kunis. Really, there's nothing really special about this movie although it emphasized (at least for me) what fwb do aside from "playing tennis." Okay, I'm no good in movie review so I better wrap this up. Haha

I know who I want to take me home to.I know who I want to take me home to. I know who I want to take me home to. 

If you ask me, I really do know whom I want to take me home.  Between someone who makes an effort almost every night to commute with me and someone who rarely gives a damn on what time will I go home since he's too busy with his work...still...

No comments:

Post a Comment