Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shamcey Supsup FTW!

Shamcey Supsup's victory, I'm sure, really made majority of Filipinos especially the ateys extremely proud of her. Many may have raised their eyebrows on how she answered the question but I think that her answer comes from the heart. I mean, she can easily come up with answers that would please the judges but she dealt with it based on her beliefs, on her principles and that's what made it more sincere and true...at least for me ;p Being third runner-up is not that bad after-all. A win is a win but as others say, give the credit to where it is due. Let's just leave it at that. Unless madame Sen. Miriam Santiago will readily question and defend Supsup's standing in the recent Ms. Universe pageant. Lol. Sen. Miriam, no matter how crazy she is, really made Philippine politics colorful! I mean no matter how people see her as crazy, people still listen whenever she opens her mouth. I hope she won't retire pa haha

Anyway, here's an interesting video that I found. Laff trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment