Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just moooved out

I finally separated ways with SPCP last Friday after being with the company for six months. Despite my endless rantings about everything about the school- the system, the students, and the people---I do not regret being part of the community, honestly. I experienced soooo many things in a span of six months- some are nice but most of the time, it's kinda traumatic. Those traumatic experiences made me realize that I am no longer happy anymore and so I decided to simply move on and face the consequences of my action, which I did.

My last two months in the institution was the happiest. I am not that really friendly but for some reasons, I clicked with the people I worked with and soon, they became my buddies. I am just happy that I met them and made my last days less sadder.

My last day was just like an ordinary day. I visited one last time the people who helped me throughout my stay- Tita Alma, the principal's secretary and the people in IMC Tita Belle, Kuya Wilbert, Kuya Lito, and Kuya Pepito. I also made a "courtesy call" to Sr. TB as advised Ms. Anna and Ms. Liza.

My folks in the Registrars and IT office decided to threw me a pizza and cake mini-party. Hehe simple party with these simple people. But what made me almost teary-eyed is their "special gift"


In all fairness to them, nag-effort ang mga lola sa Registrar's office to make this letter complete with the school's paper header and SEAL! Hahaha Panalo!

They were laughing when I told them I had a hard time figuring out who the hell is Juliana Uno-Bente Onse though. Slow much haha

Yun lang, fail sila dito....
My name always gets mispelled haist
Mhadz?wahaha jejemon?
After work, we headed to Libis to attend mass at Fr. Pio Valenzuela Chapel. After that, we had our last bonding session over dinner at Sizzling Pepper Steak at Eastwood City.

The Registrar's people
My Baguio buddies Maan and Guia
Baguio room mate Maan
With my kapatid Guia
The cooking IT staff Ms. Liza
Ms. Ivy, kapatid, and me
Ms. Ana "flirting" with kuya server
Mag-ina starring Ivy June Villanueva and Analiza Seechua
 The six of us ordered the house specialty: Sizzling Pepper Rice. The food's just okay. Nothing spectacular and the price is reasonable. But what made this experience cool is the fact that the food is served in a sizzling plate with the meat still uncooked and you have to turn it upside down so that it will get cooked. Hahaha na-amaze lang ako talaga. It's like you're cooking your own food and watch as the meat turns brown from red a while ago.
From this....
...to this. Remember to turn it upside down.
After dinner, we separated ways since all of us were tired plus, Ms. Ana and Ms. Liza will go to work the next day even if it's declared a non-working day because of Pasig City Day.

This is my third despedida by the way.

The thing is, it's really hard to leave a place and the people that you've been with for a long time. Leaving is painful but being left behind is more painful. I decided to leave because I am still searching where I truly belong. I am not getting younger anymore. I need to find a good job... a true career that I can call.

It's like a having a relationship with someone. When you realize that you're not good for each other, you call it quits, you detach yourself, and simply move on with life no matter how painful it is hoping at the end of the day, you'll finally find the right one for you.

And this is why I always jump from one job to another. I am constantly moving and finding where I will truly fit-in. I will not stop moving until I find the right place where I can settle down for good.  
I like to move it, move it

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. 3steps yang pagtuturn eh. May instructional video ng dancing school girls kc d2 sa sizzling peppersteak smf. At ang patawa lang. Haha.

    I support your moving out. I believe mhahanap mo rin ang the one mo. Go tey! Don't give up. Hugs! :)Hehe. 3steps yang pagtuturn eh. May instructional video ng dancing school girls kc d2 sa sizzling peppersteak smf. At ang patawa lang. Haha.

    I support your moving out. I believe mhahanap mo rin ang the one mo. Go tey! Don't give up. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha annoying yung instruction lol.

    thanks teh, hugs

    ReplyDelete